Last updated: Jan 25, 2023 at 06:46 am
Best Translucent Powder for Oily Skin: Translucent powder is one beauty product that is often overlooked but is essential for flawless skin. I believe that it is the greatest invention of beauty, but what is it?
Translucent powder is sheer and colorless. The purpose of this powder is to set your makeup, not to conceal blemishes or add color. Mattifying cosmetics are used to control shine and provide a matte finish to your complexion.
You might have trouble finding the best powders for oily skin that don’t make your face greasy and oily. You may want to use a powder that lasts a long time if you have oily skin. We have compiled a list of the best powders to keep your skin looking fresh throughout the day.
List of the Best Translucent Powder for Oily Skin:
|SL||Product Name||Check Price on Amazon||SL||Product Name||Check Price on Amazon|
|01||Nude by Nature Translucent |
|Check on Amazon||08||Revlon Photo Ready Finishing Powder Translucent||Check on Amazon|
|02||Australis Pressed |
Ready Set Go! Finishing Translucent Powder
|Check on Amazon||09||Covergirl Trublend Pressed Blendable Powder, Translucent Light||Check on Amazon|
|03||Laura Mercier Translucent |
Loose Setting Powder
Glow – Translucent
|Check on Amazon||10||Max Factor Creme Puff Pressed Powder 21g – Translucent||Check on Amazon|
|04||Laura Mercier |
|Check on Amazon||11||Shany Hd Finishing Powder Translucent||Check on Amazon|
|05||Ofra Cosmetics – Loose Translucent Powder||Check on Amazon||12||Rimmel London Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder, Transparent||Check on Amazon|
|06||Shiseido Synchro Skin |
Invisible Silk Pressed
Powder – Translucent Matte
|Check on Amazon||13||Maybelline Master Fix Setting + Perfecting Loose Powder – Translucent||Check on Amazon|
|07||Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder, Translucent||Check on Amazon||14||Natio Loose Powder – 22g – Translucent||Check on Amazon|
|15||Palladio Pressed Rice Paper – Translucent||Check on Amazon|
1. Nude by Nature Translucent Finishing Powder
To disperse dark circles and finish your makeup look, use the Finishing Brush to softly press powder into the mesh sifter on Nude by Nature Translucent Loose Finishing Powder, tap away excess powder, then gently brush all over the face, focusing on the T-zone and under the eyes.
As the powder sets evenly over the skin, it naturally extends the wear of makeup. By using light-reflecting microparticles, its unique formula controls oil and shine, while disguising fine lines and wrinkles.
It contains a variety of active natural ingredients, such as Kakadu Plum, which has abundant Vitamin C content; and Kaolin Clay that imparts a luminous, flawless complexion. All skin tones can use it.
- Brand: Nude by Nature
- Sets evenly over the skin
- Extends make-up wear
- Helps control oil and shine
2. Australis Pressed Ready Set Go! Finishing Translucent Powder
Finishing powder Australis Pressed Ready Set Go. We do not test any of our makeup products on animals at Australis. After applying makeup, sweep over your face to soften imperfections without changing your natural contours. Sets your foundation without making your skin look dull.
An oil-absorbing formulation conceals pores and uneven surface textures while maintaining natural moisture. With a compact case, you can carry it anywhere in your purse or bag to touch up when needed!
This high-definition powder contains 99% silica and is a very fine (spherical) powder. The powder protects the skin and provides a matte finish. With its spherical shape, it provides a soft, velvety feel without adding any shine.
- Brand Australis
- Vegan-Friendly Makeup
3. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder Glow – Translucent
With a touch of sheer coverage and a matte finish, makeup lasts for 12 hours without fading. Finely milled and lightweight, this powder leaves the skin feeling smooth and undamaged.
Soft-focus blurs the appearance of fine lines and imperfections with this no-flashback formula.
4. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
A lightweight, super-smooth loose powder that blends effortlessly, creating a long-lasting finish for makeup. The powder goes on seamlessly, evenly, and has great staying power.
- Brand Laura Mercier
- It Is Loose Powder With Matte Finish.
- This Is Lightweight Long-Lasting Formula.
- This Gives A Silky-smooth Skin.
- Best For Oily, Combo, Normal Skin
5. Ofra Cosmetics – Loose Translucent Powder
OFRA’s Translucent Highlighting Luxury Powder is an innovative new product that also features a matte finish for the face. Loose translucent powder offers versatility and can be used to conceal dark circles under the eyes.
- Brand: Ofra
- All-over, sheer and light face powder to be used as a last step after foundation.
- Creates natural, luminous skin.
- Vegan friendly
6. Shiseido Synchro Skin Invisible Silk Pressed Powder – Translucent Matte
Featuring a weightless, silky-smooth powder formula that gives seamless coverage Instantly diminishes the appearance of pores, fine lines & wrinkles Dermatologist-tested & non-comedogenic Suitable for all skin types & tones.
- Brand: Shiseido
- This microfine powder reduces shine.
- Minimizes the appearance of pores for smoother.
- The product reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Blurs all skin tones without leaving a white cast.
7. Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder, Translucent
The Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder gives you a flawless finish. The powder minimizes shine and lasts for up to 16 hours. Lightweight and comfortable, this makeup powder provides medium coverage with a soft matte finish. Whether you wear it with makeup or concealer, or on bare skin, it will leave a flawless finish.
products, fragrances, and skincare. world, Revlon products are sold across six continents. The Revlon company has revitalized the beauty industry over the years with its iconic nail and lip colors, as well as its ColorStay transfer-resistant lipstick and makeup.
- Brand REVLON
- An oil-free powder with a lightweight texture that won’t clog pores.
- As a result, the shine is minimized without drying or cracking. You can use this over foundation and concealer to set your makeup for the day.
8. Revlon Photo Ready Finishing Powder Translucent
It contains micro-refined powders that reduce shine and make the skin look flawless. Blurring Powder for the face contains photochromatic pigments to bend and reflect light, creating luminosity and an even-toned complexion.
A small powder brush is included to sweep lightly over your cheeks and t-zone at home or on the go. PhotoReady Blurring Powder comes in three oil-free and fragrance-free shades that leave your skin looking flawless.
Revlon offers high-quality, high-pigment makeup that will help you be yourself. Create your own look with long-wear color whether it’s day or night, weekday or weekend. You can find eyeshadows, eyeliners, matte or shiny lipsticks, and much more.
- Brand REVLON
- Flawless, shine-free skin
- Luminous, even-toned skin
- Easy to use compact powder
- Available in 3 oil-free shades
- Live boldly with Revlon makeup
9. Covergirl Trublend Pressed Blendable Powder, Translucent Light
You can get a natural look using COVERGIRL truBLEND pressed powder. Skin-brightening pigments make this smooth, fluid formula glide on smoothly for an even, smooth finish. It is dermatologically tested and suitable for even sensitive skin, so anyone can use it. The best results will be achieved by first using truBLEND foundation, followed by truBLEND pressed powder.
- Brand COVERGIRL
- Covers beautifully for a natural-looking finish
- contains skin-brightening pigments
- Available in 6 shades
- Perfect for light to deep skin tones
10. Max Factor Creme Puff Pressed Powder 21g – Translucent
It’s easy to have glamorous skin when you apply this powder make-up compact with medium coverage. The Max Factor Creme Puff is a classic pressed powder that can serve as a foundation as well.
As the formula absorbs excess oils, it gives you a matt finish as well as great coverage. Suitable for all skin types, it gives a soft, subtle glow with a flawless appearance. This compact powder is versatile, all-in-one, and suitable for any occasion.
- Brand Max Factor
- perfect for all skin types.
- Gives a flawless matt finish with a soft, subtle glow.
- Max Factor Creme Puff Pressed Powder
- Superfine matte finish
- Use alone or on top of foundation
- The product must be used within 12 months of opening
- Country of origin: Ireland
11. SHANY HD Finishing Powder Translucent
Do you want an effortlessly flawless cover model look? Then try the SHANY HD finishing powder. With its smooth finish, this HD will leave your skin looking flawless and photographing like a dream. The finely milled invisible powder diffuses the appearance of imperfections and sets the foundation for long-lasting wear. Paraben and talc are not present in this HD finishing powder formulation. The skin won’t be irritated by this powder.
- Brand: FAIRY BLOOM
- The formulation of this finishing powder is hypoallergenic and paraben-free.
- The light-weight powder creates a clean airbrushed effect.
- photographs beautifully
12. Rimmel London Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder, Transparent
Do you wish to have a mattified London look? Rimmel’s Matte Pressed Powder offers a natural, flawless finish with up to six hours of shine control. You can rely on Rimmel for everything from dinner and drinks to running around town.
With Minerals Pressed Powder, you’ll achieve the best powder presentation. It features a lightweight formula that is long-lasting and provides excellent shine control. It minimizes the appearance of pores.
- Brand: Rimmel
- Long-lasting shine control
- Lightweight formula
- High coverage
- Natural minerals
- Sets foundations and concealers
- 6 hours of shine control
- Natural, matte finish
- Smooth non-powdery, non-cakey texture
- Flawless complexion
- Use as a shine cover-up throughout the day
- This product reduces the appearance of pores and fine lines
- Dermatologically tested
13. Maybelline Master Fix Setting + Perfecting Loose Powder – Translucent
Set your foundation for a flawless airbrushed finish with Maybelline Master Fix Setting + Perfecting Loose Powder! The micro-fine formula mattifies, smooths, and blurs for a soft-focus effect.
- Brand: Maybelline New York
- Maybelline Master Fix Setting + Perfecting Loose Powder
- Shade: Translucent
- Ideal for all skin types
- Micro-fine loose powder formula
- Sets makeup and mattifies blurs, and smoothes
- Creates a soft-focus effect as it sets makeup
- Lightweight, translucent loose powder
- Leaves an undetectable finish
14. Natio Loose Powder – 22g – Translucent
Aromatic and essential oils are combined with modern skin science to gently cleanse, tone, and moisturize the skin. Provides a velvety smooth finish by warming and enlivening the skin. Loose Powder and Natio’s Dry Oil create a silky, velvety finish. Perfect for keeping your foundation looking seamless and natural. Makes skin look radiant without being shiny.
- Brand: Natio
- Warms and enlivens skin for a velvet-smooth finish.
- Soft texture sets makeup
- Ideal for final touch-ups.
15. Palladio Pressed Rice Paper – Translucent
You can get a silky finish on your skin by using Palladio’s Rice Powder Pressed Natural. For on-the-go touch-ups, Palladio Pressed Rice Powder comes in a convenient compact with a mirror and sponge applicator. A rice powder’s ability to absorb oil and help makeup last longer makes it a popular pick for makeup. It also leaves a silky finish on the skin. The product can be used separately or as a makeup setting spray.
Palladio has been manufacturing cosmetics for over 25 years and is renowned for its herbal and vitamin-rich cosmetics. Fashioned for all skin types, Palladio’s diverse options for products and shades allow you to achieve any look you desire.
- Brand: Palladio
- It has long been known for its ability to absorb oil and is used for generations.
- Helps makeup last longer
- Leaves a silky finish on the skin
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Is translucent powder good for oily skin?
We recommend getting a translucent setting powder for oily skin if you’re not sure what color to get. Its sheer, colorless formula holds your foundation in place without altering your makeup look. It’s a convenient finishing touch for any beauty routine.
2. Does translucent powder absorb oil?
Yes, translucent powder absorbs oil. A translucent powder is a great option for absorbing excess oil from your foundation.
3. Is oily skin good?
Though oily skin can clog pores and cause acne breakouts, oily skin is also loaded with many benefits. Skin that is oily tends to be thicker and has fewer wrinkles than those with dry skin. To maintain your skin’s natural moisture, you need to strike a balance between having too much oil and having too little.
4. Can oily skin wear powder foundation?
Powder foundation is better for oily skin because it absorbs any excess oil, making it the better choice for controlling oil. The cream sets your makeup, keeps your skin matte for hours, and prevents shininess.
5. Which powder is best for oily skin?
Best translucent powder for oily skin:
1) Dermablend Loose Setting Powder
2) ETUDE HOUSE Zero Sebum Drying Powder
3) Laudée Translucent Face Setting Powder
4) SkinFood Peach Cotton Multi Finish Powder
5) Jolie Invisible Pressed Blotting Oil Absorbing Mattifying Powder
6) Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder
6. Which is better for oily skin powder or foundation?
A powder foundation might be your best bet if you have oily or combination skin. This type of foundation is excellent at absorbing excess oil and controlling shine. The liquid foundation may be better suited to those with mature or dry skin since powder foundation can settle into fine lines and wrinkles.
7. Which face wash is best for oily skin?
1) Aroma Magic Face Wash
2) Himalaya Oil Clear Lemon Face Wash
3) Clean & Clear Foaming Facewash
4) Biotique Bio Pineapple Oil Balancing Face Wash
5) Wash with Lotus Herbals White Glow Active Skin Whitening and Oil Control
8. How can I lighten my oily skin?
Quick And Easy Fairness Tips For Oily Skin:
1) You should clean your face. After you wake up from sleep, splash lukewarm water on your face followed by cold water.
2) Drink Save Water.
3) Exfoliate With Sea Salt.
4) Cut Down On Stress.
6) Get Enough Sleep.
7) Protect Your Skin From UV Rays.
8) Moisturize Your Skin Daily.
9. Is toner bad for oily skin?
“Toners are beneficial for oily skin because they penetrate the pores to provide a more thorough cleaning and help balance your complexion,” says dermatologist Dr. Corey L.
10. What is the best natural toner for oily skin?
7 Natural Toners for Oily Skin:
1) Toner made with cold water. Most likely the cheapest toner you will ever find.
2) Lemon Toner. Easy to make and really useful for oily skin, this toner can be made for a very low price.
3) Cucumber Water Toner.
4) Rose Water Toner.
5) Green Tea Toner.
6) Aloe Vera Toner.
7) Neem Toner.
11. Is paraben harmful to the skin?
Paraben can cause the skin to become brittle, cracked, painful, swollen, develop rashes, and several other problems. The result can be contact dermatitis, which is a serious type of skin inflammation characterized by rashes, blisters, and burning skin. Parabens can cause premature aging of the skin.
- Read more: How to Apply Makeup Step by Step Like a Professional
- Read more: Top 7 Best Eyeliner for Beginners Sensitive Eyes
- Read more: Top 7 Best Eyeshadow Palette for Beginners & Professionals
- Read more: What Are the 7 Best Mascara for Sensitive Eyes 2022?
- Read more: What Are the 7 Best Full-coverage Foundations for Mature Skin?
- Read more: What Are the Different Types of 7 Best Primer for All Skin Types
- Read more: What Are the Best 7 Different Types of Lipstick
- Read more: What are the 5 Best Makeup Setting Spray for Sensitive Skin & Oily Skin